Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Things about me

                           THINGS ABOUT ME
First off, the reason this is called the treez summer blog is because "the Tree" is my nickname.

I live in a town between Los Angeles and San Diego.

My interests are: 

  • Basketball, football, tennis, and other sports! I like to play and watch most sports.


  • Playing piano and trumpet
  • Reading Sci-fi novels
  • Listening to popular music (my favorite is hardcore rap)
Other areas:
  • Math and Science are easy subjects for me. I had all A's in all classes the entire year and am in advanced Math, English, and Social Science.
  • I wrote and illustrated my own graphic novel (one copy only, not for sale)
  • I collect baseball, football, and movie cards and the value is about $600!!!
Awards: 

  • numerous sports trophies
  • marathon certificates
  • musical certifications and awards
  • art trophies from competitions
  • various other medals 
Autographs:
  • signed baseball by entire Cubs team
  • Ducks helmet with Corey Perry signature
  • Yankee's catcher signed baseball
  • Albert Pujol's signature baseball card with a piece of his game worn jersey inside it
  • Personalized John Williams autograph photo with letter
  • Personalized Wynton Marsalis CD with autograph

Travels:
  • HOUSTON,Texas: home of my cousins and grandparents!
  • Galveston, Texas
  • Hawaii: Maui 8 times, Big Island 1, Oahu 1
  • Ohio: Canton, Cleveland
  • Florida: Orlando, Key West
  • Arizona: Phoenix
  • Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
  • New York, NY
  • Seattle, Washington
  • Santa Fe, New Mexico
  • Sonoma, CA
  • Santa Rosa, CA
  • Sitka, Alaska
  • Seal Beach, CA
  • San Diego, CA
  • Carlsbad, CA
  • Grand Cayman
  • Cozumel, Mexico
  • Mendenhall Glacier
  • Oak Glen, CA
  • Palm Springs, CA
  • Glacier Bay, Alaska
  • Juneau, Alaska
  • Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
  • Munich, Germany
  • Frankfurt, Germany
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Athens, Greece
  • Corfu, Greece
  • Ephesus, Turkey
  • Dbrovnik, Croatia
  • Olympia, Greece
  • Venice, Italy




No comments:

Post a Comment